DUDS Extraordinary General Meeting October 15, 2021 at 11:00 AM 17.45
Rigshospitalet Auditorium 2
If half of the members are not present at the annual general meeting, an extraordinary general meeting will be held immediately after the annual general meeting, where the amendments to the Statutes are the only points and can be decided by simple majority vote.
- Vote on the revision of the Staff Regulations:
- Amendment of Staff Regulations 6: Other directors may be re-elected every two years for up to 8 years (rather than the current 4 years).
- Amendment of Statute 9: General Assembly is to be held from September to December in connection with the autumn scientific meeting of DUDS.
- The agenda of the annual general meeting shall be added to the item: Consideration of proposals received.
- It is added that members must submit proposals for consideration at least 7 days before the general meeting.
We are voting on all the amendments to the Staff Regulations, all of which will be adopted.